Monday, January 14, 2013

Beyonce shows first Blue Ivy sonogram photo

Beyonce shows first Blue Ivy sonogram photo


	 

HBO via YouTube

Beyonce shares much of her personal life with fans in an upcoming HBO documentary airing Feb. 16.

In a new teaser trailer for her upcoming HBO documentary "Life is But a Dream," Beyoncé gets even more up-close and personal about her life.

The superstar gives us the first glimpse into the early stages of her pregnancy, showing a sonogram photo and revealing her first thoughts when she found out a baby was on the way.

"I just had a feeling that something was going on," she says in the 1:30 minute video. "Really, this is crazy."

PHOTOS: HOLLYWOOD MOMS BEFORE AND AFTER GIVING BIRTH

Beyoncé goes on to talk about the attempts to hide her bump for the first few months.

"They keep putting me in these tight clothes and trying to hide it. It's very difficult," she says. "I don't know how I'm going to do this."

The "Single Ladies" songstress also admits she has moments of insecurity.

"People see celebrities and they have money and fame, but I'm a human being," she says. "I cry, I get scared, I get nervous just like everyone else."

RELATED: BEYONCE FLAUNTS HER CURVES AS 'SEXIEST WOMAN OF THE 21ST CENTURY'

Amidst the slew of performances she has coming up including a performance at halftime of the Super Bowl, Beyoncé promises fans will gain a lot of access to her otherwise private life with the film, which airs Feb 16.

No comments:

Post a Comment