Sunday, December 16, 2012

Joel Madden writes romantic dedication to wife Nicole Richie

Joel Madden writes romantic dedication to wife Nicole Richie


	Nicole Richie and Joel Madden

Joel Madden via Instagram

Nicole Richie and Joel Madden recently celebrated their two-year anniversary.

After six years and two children together, Joel Madden and Nicole Richie are still madly in love with each other.

In a post on his Tumblr page, the Good Charlotte rocker wrote a “special dedication” to his fashion designer wife, an uncharacteristic move for the notoriously private star.

 

“We just spent a few days off the grid celebrating our second wedding anniversary,” Madden, 33, wrote. “Sometimes I keep it to myself and sometimes I can't help myself and I gotta tell the whole world how much I love her.”

 

“This is one of those times. I can’t help it,” he continued, including a photo of himself and Richie, 31.

 

The couple, who wed in a winter-themed ceremony in Beverly Hills in Dec. 2010 after four years of dating, are parents to two children: daughter Harlow, 4, and son Sparrow, 3.

 

“I feel like the luckiest man alive to have my wife and kids,” Madden wrote. “When the world outside breaks me down, they build me back up. Hope everyone out there finds this kind of love.”

No comments:

Post a Comment